Signed in as:


Remove candle from packaging and place on stable, heat resistant surface away from anything that can catch fire.

Trim wick to 1/4″ before each lighting.

Keep the wick centered and wax pool clear of wick trimmings and other debris at all times.

Avoid drafts and keep out of reach of children and pets.

Wax and container will become hot while burning.

Never touch or move a burning candle.

Never leave a burning candle unattended.

For best results, burn 3-4 hours at a time.

Extinguish candle carefully; do not touch or move candle until it has completely cooled.

Never extinguish a candle with water.

WARNING: To prevent fire, personal injury and/or property damage:

* Never leave a burning candle unattended

* Never place candle on or near anything that can catch fire

* Keep candle out of reach of children and pets